Welcome to the Nevada County Association of REALTORS®
Who We Are:
The Nevada County Association of REALTORS® provides services, programs and a level of expertise and knowledge that distinguish REALTORS® from all other real estate agents.
Our members, directors and officers adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and are among a professional group of local, state and national real estate professionals. Our staff’s goal is to provide the most professional and congenial service to members and the public. Our organization and its members can offer:
- A higher standard of service in the industry
- The most current information on our local, state and national economy
- Legislative advocates, at the local, state and national level, who work on our behalf to maintain and ensure the future of private property rights
About our Organization
The Nevada County Association of REALTORS® was first organized by a group of local real estate agents in 1935 whose intent was to provide a resource and opportunity for real estate agents to work as a collective group of professionals with the goal of offering clients and their families the highest level of professional real estate service. We became affiliated with the California Association of REALTORS® on April 17, 1936 and later the National Association of REALTORS® in 1948.
From a small shop on Mill Street in downtown Grass Valley to our existing facility located at 336 Crown Point Circle, our professional trade organization has grown from an intimate group of dedicated individuals to a membership of over 500 REALTOR® and AFFILIATE members. Today our organization offers real estate agents and the community a wealth of real estate resources, including the provision of education, state of the art technology, tools and services to enable them to make sound decisions with regard to real estate investments.
Today the Nevada County Association of REALTORS® is proud to be the voice for real estate professionals, private property owners and residents in Nevada County and the surrounding areas.
- Fiscal Soundness and Financial Security
- High Level of Volunteer Participation
- Highest Level of Professional Standards
- Greater Accountability for Ethics Compliance
- Enhanced Public Awareness of the Value of Using a REALTOR®
- Well Respected in the Community
- Forefront of Education
- Technologically Advanced